SURELIFT™ Universal Slings with Full Head Support
UPH864 XX-Large, Bariatric
UMH832 Mesh – Medium
UMH833 Mesh – Large
Universal slings (also called divided leg slings) are the easiest sling to use while transferring a resident from a seated position. These can also be used for lifting from a supine position, making them suitable for most lifting situations. They are an easy-to-fit general purpose sling designed for the majority of users. They can be used for transfers from a bed to a chair, wheelchair, or toilet, chair to chair, or from the floor to a bed or chair.
Universal slings should be used for residents that are totally or partially dependent, non-weight bearing, or bariatric. Those who have limited head control should use a universal sling with head support. The large opening accommodates toileting. Mesh slings should be used for bathing. LUMEX Universal slings have four or six connection points and can be used with 2-, 4-, or 6-point spreader bars.
• Provides excellent patient comfort and security
• Reinforced back for support
• Non-mesh slings have padding on legs and back
• Height-Adjustable straps
• Easy to use
• Machine washable
• Six point connectivity is designed to enhance positioning and safety
• Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS Code: E0621
• Six (6) month limited warranty