3J010330 Traveler HTC Bariatric Heavy Duty Wheelchairs
The Traveler HTC is manufactured with the same commitment to quality E&J is known for. It comes with standard O2 holder with a telescoping IV pole, an attendant push handle bar and rear mounted wheel locks that offer easier maneuvering and control for the caregiver.
Designed for optimal patient transport as well as hospital use, the HTC is built with a heavy duty reinforced frame at all critical load-bearing points. Features include an embossed back and seat upholstery with a double inner liner for durability. Inventory controls are further enhanced by incorporating fixed desk arms, anti-tippers, as well as anti-theft nuts on the front riggings as standard features.
The Traveler HTC provides an all-in-one heavy duty solution with anti-theft control mechanisms along with enhanced patient care features.
• Available in 20″, 22″ and 24″ seat widths, with 18″ seat depth (1″ longer than standard)
• Carbon steel frame include double cross braces, heavy-duty 5/8″ diameter axles
• Embossed black leatherette upholstery with double inner lining for durability with standard chart pocket on back
• Hammertone paint provides a long lasting and durable finish
• Two-position axle and caster fork provide 2″ seat height adjustment for a hemi position
• Fixed attendant push bar/handle
• Fixed desk arms and lock nuts on the front rigging ensure inventory controls
• Anti-tippers and one black painted O2/IV telescopic holder for hospital/clinical settings come standard (O2/IV Pole is included as standard after serial number HYT039WC)
• Tool-free adjustable elevating legrests with durable aluminum black footplates
• Rear 24″ x 1″ black plastic wheels with black handrims and non-marking polyurethane tires
• Maximum Weight Capacity 500 lb -EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
• Meets Medicare code K0007